Orange County CA’s Parking Lot Repair Experts: El Camino Asphalt
The pavement professionals at El Camino Asphalt have been in business for over 20 years, so we’ve tackled all sorts of pavement damage from deep potholes to surface cracks. If your commercial parking lot has seen better days, we’re the trusted local paving company to help you get it looking brand new again.
Our Professional Parking Lot Repair Services
With over twenty years of experience in the asphalt industry, we’ve had plenty of time to develop some of the most efficient and cost-effective repair techniques, including:
- Pothole Repair
- Asphalt Patching
- Crack Filling
- Drainage Repair
By using the highest quality materials, we can repair cracks, potholes, and other damage so the repairs match the rest of your pavement. With repairs to concrete drainage systems, we can also ensure that your parking lot is protected in the future. Our asphalt repair services are much more cost-effective than replacement, and they can extend the life of your pavement by years.
Parking Lot Repair Tips
Here are our pro tips for effective parking lot repair!
- Always repair cracks as soon as you notice them, before they widen and seriously damage your parking lot.
- Get your pavement inspected regularly to catch problems before they require expensive repairs like replacement.
- Clean your parking lot regularly to remove debris and chemicals from vehicles to prevent damage from forming in the first place.
- Regular pavement maintenance like sealcoating can protect your asphalt and prevent common types of damage.
Common Questions About Parking Lot Repair Services
- Is there a difference between crack sealing and crack filling?
The two terms are generally used interchangeably, though crack filling is more related to DIY fixes to driveways and sealing used for the professional process used on commercial parking lots.
- How do paving contractors fix a pothole?
After clearing the pothole of broken asphalt and debris, specially mixed asphalt is poured into the hole, then compacted to match the level of the rest of the parking lot.
- What is asphalt overlay?
This repair is also called resurfacing, and it involves laying a new layer of asphalt over the existing layer. This service can add up to a decade to the life of your pavement.
Contact Us Today for Quality Asphalt Repair
Southern California’s most trusted parking lot repair contractors, El Camino Asphalt, are proud to serve our local commercial clients with exceptional parking lot repair. If you need help with cracks or potholes on your parking lot, contact us right away!